Submissions from around the country are welcomed in all 2D and 3D mediums (excluding video and performance art). We encourage artists from all backgrounds and styles to submit work. Up to 25 finalists will be selected for inclusion in our group show at Catsbury Park Cat Convention, from April 7th and 8th. Winners will be announced at the opening. Enter for your chance to win a cash prize and to have your art featured at Catsbury Park in Asbury Park, NJ.
- 1 image for each 2D work submitted, 2 images for each 3D work submitted
• Work details (title, year, medium, dimensions, price)
• Pricing: $30 for 3 submissions ($5 for each additional submission) Payment can be made via PayPal Please include “Juried Art Show Submission” in the special instructions section.
- All entries ate to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be submitted by March 22, 2018
Size limit: Paintings – 2×2 feet; Sculptures – 5 x 4 feet
All submitted artworks must be for sale (priced at a reasonable market rate) and available to be exhibited from April 7th-May 31st 2018.
When an artwork is sold, a percentage of the sale will go towards Catsbury Park and Parlor Gallery and 50% goes to the artist.
Jenn Hampton – Co-curator and Co-owner of Parlor Gallery, Curator of the Wooden Walls Project
Porkchop – Local Asbury Artist
Victoria Reis – Co-Founder, Executive & Artistic Director of Transformer
Lil Brian – Catsbury Parks very own celebrity cat
DJ Bornschein- Founder of Catsbury Park & Catsbury Park Cat Convention
1st Place Cash Prize and featured artist at Catsbury Park
2nd Place Cash Prize and featured artist at Catsbury Park
3rd Place Cash Prize and featured artist at Catsbury Park
*Email us with any questions you may have email@example.com